8.23.2011

I'm Rachel Spillane, 19, I have been born and raised in the heart of Marietta, Georgia. People call me a bunch of different things like Rae, Rae Rae, Rach, Rachie, Spillane, Splane (hence the blog name), Spillaney (pronounced Spill-ah-nay) and a bunch of other random things. I completely gave up caring what people think of me and how they choose to judge me.. And I have to say I have the best friends anyone could ever have because of it! I am OBSESSED with art!!


Taking pictures...










Drawing... 

Painting...



 Making jewelry, etc... 
It is and will always be my life (especially since Im an art major)! 


I have two cats, Paisley(Dark Tortie) and Cleo(Light Tortie), a dog (Duke), and a fish named Huckleberry Finn












So.. Welcome to my Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment