2.14.2011

Valentines Day =]

Love me and the world is mine.  ~David Reed


Love is being stupid together.  ~Paul Valery


True love stories never have endings.  ~Richard Bach

Love, and a cough, cannot be hid.  ~George Herbert, 
Jacula Prudentum, 165



Valentine hearts beat more passionately than everyday hearts.  ~Anonymous

I've fallen in love many times... always with you.  ~Author Unknown



Kisses are a better fate than wisdom. ~ E.E. Cummings


Trip over love, you can get up.  Fall in love and you fall forever.  ~Author Unknown


When love is not madness, it is not love.  ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca


For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard



I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day.  When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.  ~Author Unknown




I thought since it is Valentines Day ill give you a bit of history on how this day came about.

No comments:

Post a Comment